Terms of Service
1.About Your Order
1a. Order Processing
- Orders are processed and shipped on business days only (Hong Kong time Monday through Friday, excluding Hong Kong public holidays).
- Orders with standard delivery service are processed within 1 - 2 business days.
- Orders placed on non-business days will be processed on the following business day.
1b. Order Cancellations
- If you would like to cancel an online order after it has been placed, please contact us via email at email@example.com. We will do our best to accommodate your request. Once an order is dispatched, we regret that it cannot be changed or cancelled. Reward Dollar spent for that purchase will be refunded to your account accordingly, and the Reward Dollar refunded to you is valid for a period of 90 days after its issuance.
- Occasionally, a part of or the entire order may be cancelled for the following reasons:-
- payment would not go through;
- unable to deliver to the designated address;
- duplicate orders; and
- by customer request
- If your order is cancelled, you will receive a notification email and will not be billed for any charges. Should you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
1c. Missing Package
- If the tracking information for your package has confirmed the delivery of the same but you are unable to locate the delivered package, you may: -
- check with your neighbors or family members;
- check with the security guard/building managers of your residence;
o email our customer service representative at email@example.com
2. About Delivery
2a. Domestic Delivery
- Standard delivery service is available for areas including Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories and the outlying islands.
- P.O Box is not accepted as shipping address.
- An order can only be delivered to one address. If customer requires the goods to be sent to multiple addresses, please place a separate order for each address.
- Processing orders: After payment for an order has gone through, an order typically requires 1-2 business days to be processed and dispatched. This may vary depending on stock availability.
- Under normal circumstances, the shipment will arrive at the shipping address in 2-3 business days. For remote areas in Hong Kong, delivery may require an additional 3-4 business days.
- The transit time of all shipments will not be guaranteed under the Epidemic.
- Save and except for the events specified on our website, our policy on delivery fees is as follows:
- Free shipping on orders HKD800 or above (after discount)
- For orders under HKD800 (after discount), a delivery fee of HKD100 will be charged.
Note: If the delivery address is a wharf, airport, logistics company / centre / warehouse, bonded area or customs supervision area, etc., a surcharge of HK$300 will be imposed by the logistics company. This website will not automatically identify the addresses with surcharge. You can browse the list of addresses with surcharge at https://htm.sf-express.com/hk/en/download/Special_Warehouse_Service_HK_EN.pdf .
- The value of Reward Dollar will not be counted towards XOVĒ’s free shipping threshold. Customers can only enjoy free shipping if the order is HKD1,000 or above after the deduction of Reward Dollar.
2b. International Delivery
- Our website provides international delivery services to areas including: -
- North America (Canada and the United States)
- Europe (United Kingdom, France, Switzerland, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Italy)
- Asia (Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan, Macao)
- The international shipping fee shall be based on that generated by our system and will be included in the total amount payable by customer.
- In relation to the weight of the products, each kilogram gross weight or part thereof will be counted as one unit.
- If you wish to have products weighing over 10kg to be shipped internationally, please contact our customer service representative at firstname.lastname@example.org for a separate fee quotation.
- By using our delivery service, you agree to the forwarder’s handling of all aspects of the delivery on your behalf. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage to goods once the goods have been passed to the forwarder. We will not be responsible for any act or failure to act on the part of the forwarder. If there is an issue with the delivery, you are advised to contact the Hong Kong/local post office direct at your own cost. We will provide you with all the necessary receipts.
- The recipient will be deemed as the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country/region. Orders shipped outside of Hong Kong may be subject to applicable taxes (including but not limited to value added taxes, sales taxes, import taxes, and goods & services taxes), customs levies, duties, and fees (collectively referred to as “Taxes”) as imposed by the taxing authorities and jurisdictions of the destination country/region. As the importer of record, the recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such Taxes, which are levied by the relevant taxing authorities and jurisdictions once the shipment reaches the recipient's destination country/region. Any such additional Taxes or requirements for customs clearance (if any) must be borne or fulfilled by the recipient at his/her/its own costs;
Customs policies of the shipment destination country/region vary widely; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates, and the recipient, as the importer of record, shall bear all risks as a result of such delay.
- Customs offices in some countries or regions require the importer of record to provide a particular form of identification before releasing a shipment. You may be required to provide an identification number such as a Unique Identification Number, CPF, or Tax ID.
- Countries / regions that require an identification number include: Brazil, Chile, China, Ecuador, India, Israel, Peru, Qatar, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, and Turkey
- By clicking “confirm” to complete the ordering procedure, you agree and are willing to be responsible for any additional fees, taxes or other matters in relation to the application of import permits/licenses.
- If a package is refused and returned, we will charge you for return shipping and administrative fees. After deducting the said fees from the purchase price paid by you, the balance will be credited to the original form of payment. Reward Dollar spent for that purchase will be refunded to your account accordingly, and the Reward Dollar refunded to you is valid for a period of 90 days after its issuance. NOTE: As import duties, taxes, additional charges for custom clearance and any other applications required by the customs must comply with the laws and requirements of the country, we must provide the true value of the product(s) for customs clearance. In addition, some of the countries request to attach the documents in relation to the value of the product to the parcel; thus, we will NOT under any circumstances amend the value of the product in any documents for custom clearance.
Themed gift box or eco-friendly shipping carton are available for selected Gift sets. Eco-friendly shipping carton is used as XOVĒ standard packaging for single product.
- We accept the following payment methods:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Shopify Pay
- The following payment options are unavailable for the time being. Sorry for any inconvenience caused:
- Payment on delivery
- Bank draft
- Important information:
- For your security, your billing name and billing address must match that of the credit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match these criteria.
4. About VITAE Treatment Experience
Free VITAE treatment is valid for new customers with no prior experience of VITAE treatments, never visited brands under Miricor Enterprises Holdings Limited, and is over the age of 18. Free treatment only valid for purchased customer, and cannot be transferred to other people.
5. Refund and Exchange Policy
- Please examine the products carefully when purchasing our products. Unless there is an issue with the quality of the products, return and exchange after purchase are not available. For exchange of products, the customer must produce the receipt and the relevant product within 7 days after purchase. The customer may exchange for another product of the same value. If the price of the product exchanged is lower than that paid by the customer, such difference will not be refunded to the customer. Each product can only be exchanged once. The Company shall have the right to examine the product and determine if there is an issue with the quality of the products. Any enquiries, please email to email@example.com for information.
6.Genuine product guarantee
XOVĒ is a luxurious skincare brand with products imported from Switzerland. All of the ingredients in our products have passed safety tests and are 100% authentic.